Join The Herd
Please submit your interest by email. Your CV and cover letter should be provided as two separate documents and sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current role vacancies are detailed below. Please include the application reference in your email.
Your cover letter should be no more than one page and should explain why you are the best candidate for the role by highlighting your relevant skills and experience for the particular role you are summitting for.
Any applications that do not contain a cover letter will not be considered.
Application reference: Marketing Co-Ordinator
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a multi-award-winning business, where you will work alongside a team of talented individuals to support our growing customer base of world-leading brands.
You will be focusing your attention on several key responsibilities within our marketing team, taking ownership of collateral distribution, PR content creation and supplier relationship building, as well as event organisation to help us deliver a high-value proposition to drive business growth.
We are set to have a record year in 2023, making it the opportune time to join our herd.
Working across a wide range of different marketing initiatives, you will play an important part in ensuring that each campaign or event goes as smoothly as possible.
You will be extremely organised and diligent in your approach, with the ability to prioritise your time to meet all deadlines.
Attention to detail and strong organisation skills are essential. Experience shows that our most successful marketers are those who apply the most personal effort and creativity.
- Researching and organising the coordination of exhibitions, conferences and customer events will be a key quarterly objective to ensure we increase brand awareness amongst our target market.
- Creating prospect marketing lists within our core target market for individual, niche campaigns across ZoomInfo, HubSpot and Sales Navigator to fuel our marketing campaigns led by our Brand & Campaign Manager.
- You will be a key player in our success and improvement, reporting across our activity to ensure we are delivering campaigns that deliver tangible business results.
- Researching, writing and distributing content to key publications in our target areas to increase brand awareness for EDF will be a key aspect to your role. For this, you will need strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain PR relationships.
- Keeping up to date with customer success stories and identifying awards ceremonies we should enter is a key objective to the business; we want to be seen to be the best at what we do in all key award ceremonies.
- Keeping up to date with key thought-leaders in our industry and regularly suggesting potential webinar topics and partners, as well as article content to drive towards our thought-leadership objective.
- Communication is key across our business as we are work remotely. You will be responsible for gathering internal departmental needs for marketing, as well and gathering key information or statistics or success stories for campaigns and keeping the business updated with marketing activity. This includes assisting with the creation and facilitation of internal and external presentation and brand collateral.
- As an extremely organised individual, you will work closely with our CEO, coordinating company events, initiatives and recognition programmes.
- You will also be the key stakeholder between any of our external suppliers to ensure everything is delivered on time and at the right cost to the business.
- Extremely organised
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Sales Navigator experience
- ZoomInfo experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal organisation skills
- Inquisitive, focused and goal-oriented